Oh my god
Earlier this month we told you to keep an eye on Melina Bear, aka Melina Lee Tyler because she’s already got some impressive moves at her fingertips. In fact, she’s here to teach one right now and we had to rewind it several times with our mouth hanging open, so you’ll probably be doing the same. So get ready to learn The Rotating Chest Roll, which basically amounts to the hoop spinning in circles while traveling across your chest. Yeah, seriously. Enjoy! She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, and the soundtrack for this is “Still Into You” by Paramore and you can get yours over on iTunes. View full size/comment on hooping.org.
الفنان ” Bryan Lewis Saunders “
ينقل تجربته برسمه لمجموعة من الرسوم التي تمثّله بعد تعاطيه انواع مختلفة من المخدرات .
Bryan Lewis Saunders is an artist from Johnson City, Tennessee who’s doing a series of self portraits under the influence of various drugs.
Shadowhunter tarot, art by Cassandra Jean.
Table top Garden. Click on the image for instructions or go Here
Coral: flowers of the ocean.
Just to clarify- corals are not plants, or rocks, they are animals.
In 2010, there were 8 school shootings in the US.
In 2011, there were 10.
In 2012, there were 14.
In 2013? 28.
If that doesn’t horrify you, then I don’t know what would.
lt;p>)0( The Key to Happiness )0(~<p>With a key at hand , light a white candle. Visualize the metaphorical door you wish to open with the key. ~On a piece of paper draw a door that will open to your wish.
<p> Pour some candle wax on the drawing of the door and place the key in the wax, to weld the two together.
~Let the wax cool.
~Fold the paper around the key to form a neat envelope or parcel. ~General seal all the edges with wax from the candle.
~Blow out the candle.
~ At night , toss the parcel into a fire, imagining as vividly as possible the door you are passing through. Pour your passion into the flames and send your desires upward. ~The spell has been cast do not dwell on your wish, because such thoughts drag it back to earth and sap it of its energy.
~Have faith in your desire becoming fulfilled. :)
~Happy casting ! :D
~The Witch Darkest of Lights
1. What a beautiful day for a run!
2. This sucks.
3. Well, five miles is only two and half miles each way, which is basically two miles each way, so I’m really only running four miles. That’s not too far.
4. It’s starting to feel far.
5. How long have I been running? A year?
6. SIX MINUTES?!
7. I can barely remember what my life was like before I started this run.
8. OK, concentrate. There are still four-plus miles to go.
9. But who counts the first and last mile? This is pretty much an easy three miler.
10. Oh, shit! A fellow jogger!
11. Should I wave?
12. I’m totally gonna wave.
13. OOOK, they didn’t wave back. Never doing that again.
14. Just keep running, no one saw. Except that old guy who may or may not be averting his eyes.
15. Man, I think I’m hitting that “second wind” thing my gym coach was talking about.
16. Wait, never mind. I’ve been running down a decline.
17. If I leap to avoid dog shit, does that make me a CrossFit athlete?
18. What the heck is CrossFit anyway?
19. Mental reminder: Google CrossFit when I get home.
20. If I ever get home.
21. If I had a heart attack right now, I wonder who would find my body.
22. OMG, I hope I never find a dead body. Joggers always find dead bodies.
23. Bodies. Body. Bod-ay. Runnin’ all day, no one can catch … may.
24. OK, I must be halfway done by now.
25. What?! Only two miles in?
26. Alright, stay focused. What am I going to eat when I get home?
27. I’m running five miles so I should probably eat five slices of pizza.
28. Or I could buy one pizza and ask them to cut it into five slices.
29. I should probably get a side salad too.
31. Fuck the salad actually.
32. Man, what are these people doing in front of me? Walking?!
33. Is this a contest to see who’s the worst at walking? Because you are both champions in my heart.
34. Maybe if I pound my feet on the ground they’ll hear me coming and let me pass.
35. Oh, God. They didn’t turn around and now I’m right behind them. They’re going to think they’re getting mugged by the world’s sweatiest criminal.
36. You know what? Now seems like a good time to run in the street.
37. * Jumps off curb * Parkour!
38. Hi hi hi please don’t hit me with your car.
39. Pedestrian pedestrianizing over here, let me cross.
40. Thank you, Mr. Blue Honda. I’m trying to smile at you but it probably looks like I’m having a stroke.
41. Actually, I wonder what I look like right now.
42. * Checks out reflection in shop window * Yeesh.
43. Is that what I look like when I run? What am I, a newborn deer with a drinking problem?
44. Whatever, I must be almost done by now.
45. Heck yes. Three miles down, two to go. It’s all downhill from here.
46. Except for that very real uphill in front of me. God damnit.
47. Wait, is that… Is that…
48. A DOG!
49. Hi dog! You are so cute. You are now my mascot. I will finish this run for you, pup.
50. And — hello — what do we have here? Your human is pretty cute too.
51. Hope you like drunk fawns, Cute Human.
52. Watch my bambi ass prance up this hill.
53. Holy shit, prancing is exhausting. I am exhausted.
54. Honestly, I don’t even like running.
55. Why do I even run?
56. Why does anyone even run?
57. Why are we even alive?
58. OK, let’s not go down that road.
59. Focus. Focus on that sweet, delicious ‘za waiting at the finish line, calling your name with its cheesy breath.
60. Wait, less than one mile to go? I am KILLING this run.
61. I AM THE SWIFTEST GOD OF ALL TWO-LEGGED CREATURES.
62. YES, including ostriches.
63. Honestly, I should sign up for a marathon.
64. What is it, like 30 miles?
65. That’s just 15 miles each way, which is practically 10, and 10 is twice five, and I can run five miles EASY.
66. That’s it, I’m doing it. Thirty miles.
67. Thirty-mile marathon…30-mile marathon…30 Rock marathon.
68. On second thought, I’ll probably just binge-watch every episode of 30 Rock. That takes a lot of dedication and I will be winded from laughing so hard.
69. But I could probably do a marathon IF I wanted.
70. OK, almost home. Should I shower first and order pizza or order pizza and shower before it shows up?
71. Yep, definitely ordering first. I earned that shit.
72. Oh, no. Oh god no. Another runner. Should I wave?
73. No, be strong! Do not get burned again.
74. OMG, SHE waved first! Hello! Yes! We are both runners! Look at us run!
75. I guess running’s not so bad.